Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Shrub!

I have had a strong dislike for this shrub for a year now. Originally I thought that the shrub just needed some "loving". So I lovingly cared for it AND then Lydia was born. The shrub was still out of control but now I had zero time to love it into submission. So over Christmas vacation James and I trimmed the "thing". Major trimming but then we discovered that this shrub is really dead on the inside.

Before - View from the House

Before - View from the Street

Before - View of the Fire Hydrant (we did not discover the fire hydrant until months after we had moved in!)

The First Glorious Whack! 

Captive Audience is Excited too 

The almost finished project. Going to take some time to go and dig out the weeds that were growing under the shrub!

No comments:

Post a Comment