Thursday, April 19, 2012

Type A Personality



Ever wondered when a person became "type A"? Did it start before birth? At a certain age? A learned trait?

I have noticed lately that Lydia is becoming more and more "type A". (I wouldn't know where she learned this!). I asked her to go clean up her play food this weekend. About five minutes later she came upstairs and said "done". I was skeptical because Lydia cleaning up her play food is usually a good solid 20 minutes so I went to check on the progress.

Not only had she cleaned up the play food but all the toys in the basement. And organized them... Notice the  toys are even in a straight line.

Sorry James! You get to live with TWO neat freaks in the house ;) Seriously I should post a picture of James office but I am embarrassed!

No comments:

Post a Comment