Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Our Week

I am a bit behind on updating the blog (and replying to emails, taking pictures, responding to text messages BUT the children are happy, we play outside all day, read books, house is basically clean, and we are eating real food so priorities!). 

"I was eating an apple piece and I can't find it". Yes, Isaac ate the apple and then cried and cried and cried. Oh MY!!!!!

"Dad was playing with me and then he put a bucket on my head. I cried", says Isaac. 

"And then he took the bucket off my head and I cried", says Isaac. 

TACKLE!!!!


Pizza crust is an acceptable and yummy food. 



Swing Set Construction! 

Where is Lydia lately in pictures? She no longer wants her picture taken... I took this one and she did not know. 

Lydia agreed to a picture IF she could make a face. Sure Darling ;) 

Hard work baby-wearing AND pushing a stroller. 

"Yes, Mom I will allow you to take my picture". 

Isaac you are not an animal in the zoo. Use a plate. (My personal pet peeve for my children not a parenting choice for everybody I understand!)

No comments:

Post a Comment