Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Our Week

Isaac is wanting badly to chase Lydia. REALLY REALLY REALLY badly. To the point that after a very whiny and little sleep weekend James and I looked at each other and said "has he so much as touched a toy this weekend???". I pulled out some new toys for him and he played for a few brief minutes: 


And was even happy about it: 


And then right back to obsessing about crawling. The million dollar question - is he crawling? And that I can't answer. When I am playing with him and on the floor no. When I go to the bathroom he is never where I have left him. But I have no clue how he is getting from point A to point B (he is a good scooter so he may just be getting faster at scooting on his bottom!). And toys are getting spread out really really really well. I now have to walk around the room to clean up Isaac's toys at night. Maybe that means he is crawling and maybe that means he has perfected his throwing skills! 

James bought himself a birthday present. A "creeper" to creep under cars. To me creeping under cars sounds scary but to James creeping under a certain Saturn to find the exhaust leak sounds exciting. Go figure! The kids did enjoy "creeping" through the house ;) 






And once again Isaac is attempting to crawl and whining about it his lack of movement. See NO toys!





Lydia LOVES hugging Isaac. Allot. She is super sweet and loving to him (well, to all of us!). 



We needed to sent pictures to Dad: Isaac used his table manners.


Lydia used her table manners... 


DeAnna made fun and funky pillows for the basement. We needed some fun and funky less tan in the room where we spend all day every day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment