Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Glimpse of 10 Minutes in Isaac's Brain...

Mom, the neighbors are outside...

 Oh, there is something shiny on the floor...

AND there is a bird!!!!!!!! I love birds. Tweet, tweet, tweet, woof, woof, woof, woof, dadadadadada. Is Dad home? Let me check on the Dad situation. 

And there are the neighbors. I love my neighbors. When I am going to be big and play outside alone. I can climb trees. 

Mom gave me a game a long time ago. Well, not that long ago. Mere minutes ago. I might like to do that again. 

Yes, yes, yes, I do like this game. Wonder if I can eat these. I am starving. I haven't eaten at all today. Really famished. I will eat the toy instead of the food my mom keeps giving me. 

Phone? Can I have the phone? I can take pictures. Actually mom won't give me the phone to take pictures. A remote.  I will be cute and go find a remote!!!!!! 

Lydia is in the room and going to play with this toy. I am going to go empty out a kitchen cabinet. Mom appreciates that. 



Meanwhile the toddler throws toys, empties cabinets, and quietly goes upstairs to play in the toilet. Again! 

And I wonder why I am tired at night ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment