Thursday, September 24, 2015

Museum Visit

This week I looked at the teething toddler, James got a promotion at work, the list of errands, and decided that it looked like a great week to take the week off school. And we did (we did start school in early July!). After two days of running errands I felt like the kids needed a fun day. Infact they needed a fun day so badly that they woke up at 5AM to get a jump start on the fun day!

After we had a big breakfast, read stories, did 3 loads of laundry, played a couple games, cleaned the kitchen, and ironed Dad's clothes it was almost time for the museum to open. So we went to play at the museum!










We reserve the train for a special treat and today we got to ride the train. Lydia really was excited... Promise! 


No doubt that Isaac was excited. "Mom I will climb this gate and ride the train NOW!". 









During the train ride, there is a section with mirrors. On the first pass I enjoyed seeing Lydia's smile and I thought I would try to capture the smile. Kinda gotta it ;) 




A very good day for all! (Even with a 5am start and no nap for Isaac - these teeth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment