Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Crafts

We are taking a long fall break off school (my reasoning for starting school in the heat of the summer was to be able to take several weeks off school in October when the weather is great!). Lydia loves loves loves school though and was a little disappointed with this plan. Then she heard about the fall crafts I had planned, pumpkin activities, the new "no school workbook", and the couple of field trips planned and she was 100% on board for this great idea.

I did not realize that we were going to do all the fall activities in two days. I thought we could spread the events over 3 weeks but NO!

So a morning of fall crafts...










Incase, you are wondering after several hours I just hid the rest of my bag of tricks. This was day two of our 3 week break... 






No comments:

Post a Comment