Sunday, July 24, 2016

Well, Kids... Part I

This happened:


And I have chosen to spend the past several months doing this: 


I even took you to to the museum on a hot day before Adalynn was born... 



We finished Kindergarten... 


I sat on the floor and played with you all (I hope you remember the many hours your dad and I spend on the floor with you all!). 



Watched countless shows... 



Mom took you to Kentucky to visit your extended family: 
(This is how Isaac felt after 8 hours in the car!). 


















And there were lots of just normal days too:



Normal like a 5 year old sitting in the baby swing... 

We went to the Farm: 






We "camped" in the front yard: 






We planned for school for the next school year: 



And Mom did not keep the blog up to date at all. And THEN: 



No comments:

Post a Comment