Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Peas...


In my quest to be a “good parent” I have been making baby food. (I know I have become one of “those people”.) I laid my daughter down for her morning nap, quickly replied to emails, and then rushed downstairs to begin making her baby food. During her nap I chopped, steamed, baked, and then pureed apples, green beans, and peas. When she woke up I was so excited by my handiwork I scooped her up and brought her to the kitchen to sample. (In the past she has thoroughly enjoyed this event!) Today, nope. Green vegetables apparently are disgusting to a six month old. She made a face and promptly spit the peas into my face. The irony of this is I have been giving her frozen peas and she LOVES them. Pureed peas are gross.

So anybody like pureed peas? I have a freezer full now and nobody to eat them! Maybe I can make them into pea soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment