Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Power of a Spoon

The child has all these super cool toys and do you know what her new favorite is? (She can roll around to get what toy she wants now. She is done playing with the toys I hand her she can just get her own toy!)

The favorite toy is a mixing bowl and spoon. I give her some random kitchen goodie while I fix dinner – keeps her entertained AND I get to fix dinner. It is a winning situation. This week I got tired of washing this random kitchen goodie every evening so I figured I would just leave the kitchen goodie in the corner and I could give it to her when I cook. Lydia has spent her week rolling past all the cool toys, past her favorite play partners (i.e. mom and dad), and clear across the living room to get to the BOWL and SPOON.

I think this must mean she is going to be a chef. Or maybe a drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment