Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lydia's Top Three Life Rules

Hey people! I have been learning allot lately and I have compiled a list of rules to help other babies out... 

3. Clap often for yourself. The only exciting thing going on with our grown-ups is US. So I must entertain them. Clapping for myself seems to easily entertain them and buy me a few minutes to get the important things done LIKE...
2. Play with the toilet paper. Why else would our peeps have this magical toy dangling at my eye level???
And number 1 Rule for Life: Eat all the food you can find off the floor. The gross things that your grown-ups give you actually taste much better mixed with the flavors from the floor. The best way to pull this snack off is to do a party trick (ex. walking, waving, blowing kisses, etc...). When your people are talking about how cute you are, quickly scoot to the food item, put the food in your mouth, run to the corner, close your eyes, AND then chew!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment