Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dear Pediatrician's Office:

I hate to bother you again but my child is once again sick. Yes, I realize it is February and she has really basically been sick since early November. I do try to keep her healthy and well but we can't live in a bubble - although the last two weeks we have been HOME so you would think we would be healthy but we were symptom free for a couple days and went out into the world to play with "friends"...

Can you give me a frequent visitor card, buy 5 visits get the 6th free?

A standing Friday appointment (because she prefers to be sick on the weekend - so much more fun!)?

Do you have any deals coming out on the daily deal sites? Maybe a free antibiotic with an office visit? 50% off a visit?

Maybe you could make your waiting room less exciting - does my daughter enjoy reading the books and magazines so much that she fakes sickness just to come read the books and play with the nurses???

So Pediatrician's Office I have a sinking feeling that you will get to see our bright and shining faces tomorrow, so tonight we will try to sleep (although we may just be so excited to come catch up with you again that we can't!!!!).

Update: Friday Morning. We are healthy and well. So pediatrician's office I hope you miss us but we are going to miss seeing you this Friday!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment