Friday, November 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Lydia (in November!)


Apparently James and I have a terrible habit. Christmas in November (refresher of Last November’s Christmas) . Maybe I will quit buying Christmas presents in the summer. Or maybe we will just continue giving Lydia a present in November. Hmmmmm, things to ponder!
But anyhow… The little girl got yet another kitchen. 3rd Christmas. 3rd Kitchen. Something different for her next year. I have promised myself! Last year’s Christmas kitchen was super cute but her cookie sheets would not fit in the oven. This was very frustrating to the short little girl which got even more frustrating for me! So I wheeled and dealed and got the little girl a new kitchen for next to nothing :)

Surprise there is something special in the basement for Lydia! 

Oh, my! What could this be???

A fridge just like Mom's! 

And a stove! 



Dad is really excited! 










Fruit for all my peeps! 




No comments:

Post a Comment