Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kitchen

This summer I found the perfect kitchen for Lydia on Craigslist. It is a Grow with Me kitchen and it was a deal that I just could not pass up. So we bought the kitchen, brought it home, covered it up for a Christmas present, and ignored the fact that there was a kitchen in my office. For the most part Lydia ignored the elephant in the room. Occasionally she would investigate it and I would just re-direct her and Lydia went with it.

Well, this weekend Lydia took the time to gather up the goodies from tea set and picnic set (food and dishes!) and set them on and around the kitchen. Then she dragged me into the office and signed "please".

So James and I talked and decided that really she is 1 years old and she doesn't understand Christmas and seems that she very much understands what is under the blanket. I took Lydia to story time and James set the kitchen up for Lydia.

I think she is excited and loves her November Christmas present (next year, toys will have to actually be hidden inside the closet!).


"Finally People!!!!!!"

"Wow, I can cook now!!!!"

Learn to wash dishes because soon you can wash real dishes!


She really loves the kitchen and has spent allot of time cooking for us this weekend  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment