Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Snack Cups


I have heard that these are super cool. I purchased a set for Lydia thinking they would be great when we go out to eat for her to have an appetizer. In the car on Tuesday afternoons for a quick snack. Road trips.

Can I say that Lydia loves them??? Dinner out number 1, Lydia was unable to eat her dinner because she was going to eat every single Goldfish out of the snack cup. So it was a nice dinner out and she was very content and happy but she was VERY hungry by the time we got home. Snack number 1, Lydia sat in her car seat holding the cup with the Goldfish inside for a very long unsure if she could actually eat in the car. She eventually ate the snack and I learned that maybe my child actually needs to be given more opportunities to eat outside of a high chair!

I am undecided if I love them because Lydia tends to obsess over the food that is in the cup a little much. And the snack falls out in the diaper bad. But Lydia approves...

No comments:

Post a Comment