Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Projects

I tried really hard to get into Valentines Day this year and I failed. Lydia enjoyed all things Valentines (thank you friends, family, and businesses for helping my daughter celebrate Valentines Day!). 

We did get some glittery hearts and hang up in the living room. I did not even take a picture of this! 

Lydia enjoyed the glittery hearts on the back porch window - she rearranged them often while singing about how great Valentines Day is. 

We did buy the supplies to make a Valentines dessert - we should do that sometime soon ;) Pink cheesecake for St. Patrick's Day - perfect! 

Dot Art with Valentine Projects


Lydia did lots of cutting this week. Lots of coloring. And sadly I only got two pictures. OH WELL! 


No comments:

Post a Comment