Friday, April 5, 2013

Night time Drama

Lydia woke the entire house up last night. Want to guess why??? I will let you choose:

A: sick
B: Cold
C: Bathroom Run
D: Too lazy to cover herself back up with the blankets

Correct Answer: D!

She got up to go to the bathroom. She is independent with that little chore (loud but independent!). She then went back to bed. Perfect just like she should! I silently cheered and rolled back over.

5 minutes later the dramatic crying. Loud crying or so I thought. But as I got closer to her room I realized the child was not really crying she was pretending to cry (seriously I hate that!). I open her door.

DeAnna: Lydia, what is wrong?
Lydia: (crying stops immediately) I am just so sad right now.
(Yes, she does have a flair for the dramatic!)
DeAnna: What will make you happy? (so I can go back to bed!)
Lydia: I can't sit up. Will you cover me up?
DeAnna: (proceeds to cover the child up)
Lydia: You are doing it wrong.
DeAnna: Middle of the night. I will do it this way if you don't like it you can do it another way!
(My mercy is great in the middle of the night!)

All this to say, Lydia has a flair for dramatic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment