Monday, April 1, 2013

Yes, We Disappeared.

April is a new month and life has to return to "normal"!

My dear family has eaten more convenience foods than I care to admit during March. I think the pizza delivery man may be on a first name basis with us (is it wrong that the pizza store is on speed dial in my phone and has even been upgraded to a "favorite"???).

Routine - yea right! Sleep schedules - yep we sleep!

Thankfully, I think all the boxes of Kleenex have been put away. The humidifier is back in the closet. The cold medicine has been put away for next year (optimistic!). Lydia is off her antibiotic.

AND April is a new month!

We did bake allot of cookies... Doesn't everybody want a cookie that the sick toddler made??? 

Lydia comically enough wrapped a get well present in Christmas paper with a sticker that says "Have a Blast". Some reason James and I found this really really funny! 


Ofcourse, we took this creature out of the house a couple times...  

We even took a road trip to play in a hotel pool and jump on beds! 

LOOK! A home cooked meal! It is the small things some times. But this particular night James and I were so excited to have a home cooked meal and eat together that we did take a picture of the occasion. HAHA! (YES, my daughter is wearing PJs and apparently wore PJs the entire day that day... When Dad is babysitting the little girl can do exactly what she wants!)

The highlight of Lydia's March - she and the Kindle bonded. Gotta work on lessening that love obsession during April!








No comments:

Post a Comment