Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Puppy Party!

I tried this year to talk Lydia into an "experience" instead of a birthday party (day trip to the zoo, pool trip with Dad, beach trip, etc...). Lydia really wanted a birthday party. And not just any party a "pink puppy" party.

I wasn't sure what a pink puppy party entailed but Lydia knew! "Make puppies with my friends, puppy birthday cake, and share puppies with my friends". Sounded simple enough and we went with it! Let's face it next year she will have a baby brother and we will be simplifying!

Lydia got to invite 3 friends (because she is turning 3!!!!!). This was a major decision for the social butterfly.

She picked out her puppy craft online (with some help!). We compromised and made pink puppy paw print cupcakes. (How does one make a pink puppy cake without spending a small fortune???) Lydia picked out some very special stuffed puppies from the store to give to her friends. And you can't send a puppy home without puppy food so we included some "puppy food" too (some people may have called our puppy food Fruit Loops!).

I used my creativity and we all ate hot dogs for dinner. Haha! It gave me a great laugh!

Fun was had by all :)

Making bags for our puppies and their food. 

And we were having a "I will underwear but will NOT wear pants". Whatever says mom! 

Bubbles! 

Friends!

Water Table + Friends = FUN


"It's My Party and I will Cry If I Want Too!"

Yes, that is a flashlight but we should not flash it in our eyes or our friend's eyes...

I really want to though. 



Making Puppies with My Friends


"Will this really hurt my eyes???"








Birthday Cake! 


The puppies were loved by all... 


Presents





My OWN Beach Towel!!!!!

Was really really really really exciting! 


Puppy Paw Print Cupcakes. Pink ofcourse...



Happy Birthday Lydia!

No comments:

Post a Comment