Monday, August 5, 2013

A Mommy Day!

For as long as Lydia can remember I have been teaching on Mondays (mornings - not sure that she remembers when I taught in the afternoons too since it has been a year since I did that!). But my last day of teaching was last Monday. I had briefly talked with Lydia about this but really I am with her every other morning so is it really going to be that BIG of a change???

Yesterday we were playing outside and Lydia was ofcourse talking. She was telling me what she does all week. "Today was church day so tomorrow is play with Miss Erica day". (Miss Erica watched Lydia while I taught). I told Lydia that I wasn't teaching any more so I would be home with her.

Lydia's response, "Oh, a MOMMY day. I like Mommy days".

A sweet response that made me happy. Ofcourse I am thinking to myself "everyday is a Mommy day but glad you are excited"! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment