Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello World from Baby Stojan!

Hi Peeps: My parents have told me that I have a choice A. make an appearance or B. send out a press release because mainly my mom is tired of the questions about when I am coming (maybe Dad is too but I don't have to listen to his mutterings during the day about this question).

I thought and thought and thought and decided that I am really quite content right where I am and am going to stay. I will come out eventually but have you met my sister? I need to be ready to live with her!

I have heard rumors that she tends to bring lots of germs into the house. I guess she is getting better about washing her hands but a few extra weeks for my lungs to develop would really be good.

My sister also talks a big game of rocking and cuddling me. I think if I have a couple extra pounds on me to make me durable I would have an easier time with this rocking and cuddling she is talking about. Or maybe I will just be more mentally prepared for this love and adoration.

Not to mention, she is determined to pick out my clothes for me. My mom laughs every morning at the clothes my sister picks out so I hear the words "weather appropriate" mentioned often during the day. I think that I need some extra time to figure out how to regulate my own temperature REALLY REALLY well.

Another reason I am staying right here, I do really have life made right where I am. Food on demand. I think in your all's world sometimes I may have to make my demands known. TOO MUCH WORK FOR ME. And sleep. I sleep when I want. I hear allot of commotion from my sister about this whole napping thing and I think I  prefer this "sleep when I want thing". (My sister would defiantly prefer naps on her schedule!).

BUT back to my parent's demand. People, you just gotta quit emailing, calling, and texting. My mom is threatening to start sending out daily birth announcements and the names for these pretend birth announcements are not going to be good! I predict allot of confusion.

And you know the best part of all of this: I am in complete control of this entire event! Ha, yep me! My parents have no control. My doctors - you got it - no control (which bothers them I think - doctors I am learning have a god complex!). My sister - who believes that she controls everything around her - this is my first chance to tell her NOPE! We babies take the responsibility of this event very seriously. SO, people you just gotta let me do my thing (and leave my mom alone - my sister causes enough drama)!

Unborn babies everywhere have a little chant that we chant through out the days (hey, we get bored sometimes too) - the baby is in control, the baby is in control, the baby is in control!!!!! So on behalf on pregnant mommies all over the world - you are not the one cute person with a cute antidote to ask pregnant mommies. Your just one phone call every day for weeks and weeks (when you have not called for months) isn't endearing at all. Say a prayer for the pregnant mommy in your life, leave her alone, and rejoice when you get THE call that I have decided to come into the world!

One day soon "Baby Stojan" will come. But today is not the day and my Dad will defiantly call, email, text, and post pictures when I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment