Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Lydia's Projects

Last week was a difficult week at our house. Lydia left no boundary without testing it. The weather was cold, rainy, and gloomy ALL week. And really 9/10 months pregnant, is just not a fun a season in life. SO I uploaded pictures thinking to myself, "we survived and I am skeptical that I even took a picture". BUT I was pleasantly surprised to find out that we did have moments of happiness (I could not remember any happy moments so this was comforting!). Lydia must have been in a good mood atleast some of the time because she did ask to do projects. And the most important thing, we all survived and I think we still like each other ;)

Lydia's homework from Bible study truly is the highlight of her week. 



Oh, yes how about you take all the little tiny peices of paper of these stickers. Literally kept her entertained for 30+ minutes without a nap! I was shocked that she was able to focus that long without her nap. 

We found play money while cleaning - hours and hours and hours of fun all week long. Grocery store anybody??? 

And counting! 

And sorting! 

And back to the stickers for a little longer. 

Thumbprint art




Writing Letters

Miss Perfection erasing the letters that "were not right". 

Lydia is going to get this entire writing her name thing soon. Very soon by my prediction! 

No comments:

Post a Comment