Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



This is Lydia's Thankful Hat she made at MOPS. I will be honest, I picked her up from MOPS with an unhappy Isaac and we got to the car and I totally forgot to look at her Thankful Hat. The next day we got in the car and she wanted her feathers AND then I read her thankful feathers:


  1. Mommy and Daddy (this is good - she should be thankful for us!)
  2. The color pink (oh, so sweet! A neat memory.)
  3. Sister 
And number 3 was worth questioning. 

DeAnna: Lydia, I am so glad you are thankful for being a sister. You are a great BIG sister. What do you like about being a sister?
Lydia: NO Mom. (huge smile now!). I want a sister!!!!!

And on that note we took her little BROTHER to the doctor. It is a good thing they are both cute and adorable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment