Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dance Class!

 Lydia has been taking a dance class where she has had soooooo much fun! She has twirled, jumped, and talked every day about dance class. This week was parent observation day and it became evident that Lydia really does LOVE dance class ;)

"Mom are you really going to watch me dance???"


Isaac enjoyed dance class allot - don't you think?

The children all sitting in a row waiting their turn. Yep, that is my sweet little girl standing on her head. I really love parent observation days and I love the fact that I get to have the little girl who is SOOOOOO excited to have an audience she can't focus. hehe - not being sarcastic. For years I have always finished teaching a class and just love the little one who marches to her own drum beat! 







No comments:

Post a Comment