Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Our Week


We almost got a warm day the middle of last week and I quickly whisked the kids outside to play! It wasn't really that warm and we were inside quickly but... 


Isaac finds life really really really funny and is laughing hysterically. Sadly we did not take a video...



We have become "make our own granola" people and Lydia thinks dessert is granola :) 

We are pushing our little man into big kid bath time. I have to wash him and he is just too big for the baby tub so he is sorta sitting up and we defiantly don't leave his side like this (infact James took pictures and I sat by the tub!). Lydia thinks this is sooooooo exciting!





"I am going to make good choices TODAY".

Doctor Ballerina Lydia to the rescue! 




Tip for Life: grease the pan! 

Isaac can stick his foot in his mouth. 

Lydia can stick her foot in her mouth. Impressive uh? 

Need we say more???


I did not ask... 




No comments:

Post a Comment