Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Blocks and Swimming

Lydia has loved swimming lessons (ecstatic about swimming would be more accurate!). 




She and her classmates even got to go to the deep end of the pool (can we say EXCITED???).

Isaac spent this particular week crawling and exploring and getting into everything. Air vents - you bethca I can pull them up mom. Cabinets - I can open and dump the contents in seconds. Toys - yea those are for babies. 

I put away the majority of the baby toys and pulled out a few toddler toys. (Can I say that I love having all our toys in Rubbermaid and just having a few things out at a time??? The kids enjoy their play time much more!).


I can play with those toys? 

No, I will just watch Lydia. 

Or maybe I will join her! 







It was nice watching the kids play with the same toy that they both could enjoy. Fun was had by both :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment