Monday, March 16, 2015

A Glimpse Into Isaac's World

Oh, Isaac. I have some questions for you. I hope you have logical reasons for your actions (right now I am not seeing any logic at all though!). 

Why have you been waking up between 2 and 4am and not going back to sleep? 

Why did you decide it a good idea to throw Goldfish at my head while I was driving down the road? 

Why do you not cry when you fall but teeth keep you whining all day long? Seriously, you rolled down the driveway this weekend and busted your lip, scraped your nose, and have a huge bruise on your forehead - zero tears. You are whining all day and night long and the only reason I have is teeth - I even took you to the doctor! 

Why are you just so darn cute? Actually I know the answer to that question, your cuteness softens the blow on your antics? 

What did you build here? It must be cool because it made you laugh but we could not quite figure out what you had built or were pretending to do! 


Ummm, how did you get the broom - one? And why do you have the broom swinging it around by the tv? 


You were chasing your sister and laughing. She was trying to enjoy you. But why were you chasing her? Actually I think I now the reason - you love her allot and really just want to play with her all day long! 



Spill the beans - how do you get up at 2am for the day and have this much energy at 7am??? 


Are you going to become a bird when you grow up? 




No comments:

Post a Comment