Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fire Pit and Playtime Outside



Every kid needs large pieces of wood, open flames, and marshmallows to play with right? We think so! 




A new development at the Stojan house - Isaac can play in the back yard "solo". Mom sits in a chair and the kids play. It is glorious and has taken months of us encouraging and teaching Isaac how to do the backyard independently. And, no we don't really let the toddler alone in the backyard! 


Isaac has also been learning boundaries and thankfully can't open the fence. Although he is clocking allot of hours attempting to break free...

Yes, Mom I thank you for the cool toys. I will play with the broom though. For hours and hours and hours. Infact my sister and I actually enjoy fighting over who gets to play with the red broom. 






This is the view from my chair while the kids play together! And nobody is screaming ;) 

P.S. If you take a big whiff you will smell the fire pit blazing that I never took a picture of. Toddler + Open Flame + Roasting Marshmellows = Mom AND Dad's hands were busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment