Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chunky Crayons

I had a BIG bag of yucky crayons (no paper, chewed on by random children over the years, pieces, and basically just no fun to play with). So on yet another 105 degree day and needing to find something fun to do with the one year old, we made crayons!

Lydia's Translation of How We Made Crayons...

Step One: Dump crayons out. Toss them all over the living room. Play fetch with them. Chew on them. Hide them. Oh, and let your trusty big person tear the paper off and break them into more chew-able sizes.
"Really, Mom I get to finish tearing up these crayons?"
Step Two: Take a long nap. (It is hot outside, so might as well...)

Step Three: Wake up and ta-da there are new toys!


Step Four: Sorry, peeps. Too busy - had my staff take care of "Step Four" for you. 



I tried but just too big to get into my mouth...



No comments:

Post a Comment