Friday, July 22, 2011

We have a WALKER!

We have a walker. Guess what, I am not at all sad about this. I know many people are devastated when the baby grows up (and then baby fever strikes - do not fear there is NO baby fever in this house!).

But I really think crawling is disgusting. Let's face it, the baby uses his or her hands as the main mode of independent transportation. And then these same little hands feed them selves. And pick up and chew on toys. And touch other people. GROSS! My floors can not be clean enough for this activity. So needless to say, I am cheering that we are now using our feet as a mode of transportation. It is rare that feet go in our mouth (occasionally apparently the desire hits to chew on toes - maybe they taste good after all!).

Taking Steps

Guess the pantry wasn't child proofed after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment