Thursday, January 12, 2012

"I Am Sleeping..."

This week Lydia has been getting new teeth. Sadly I have come to terms that Lydia getting new teeth equals little to no sleep for DeAnna.

Last night, I had been up with Lydia since 2 AM. Amazingly James had been able to sleep through Lydia whining, my being up and down, up and down, tossing and turning. Not only had James slept through all this he had been snoring (I was trying to remain nice about this fact!). Seriously I don't know how he sleeps through the crying child.

At 5:30, exhausted and not any closer to a sleeping baby, I woke James up and told him it was his turn (yes, I know he has to get up and go to work BUT he had been asleep since 11ish so I wasn't feeling guilty about this at all!).

James response was classic: "uuuuuhhhhhhh, I am sleeping". AND THEN HE ROLLED OVER AND RESUMED SNORING.

Needless to say, I woke him up again and told him that a fresh perspective would help this situation. He did sleep walk into Lydia's room and tell her to go to bed. Wish that had worked but by 6AM she fell asleep for an entire 2 hours!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment