Monday, July 8, 2013

All About Engineering at the Children's Museum

Last week we went to Marbles. After exploring all the big exhibits (and the crowd was intense!) we meandered over to a quiet room that had these huge foam blocks that we could build with. Lydia and I quickly got to building a ball ramp. 

Lydia and I try at building a ball ramp...
As Lydia and I are hard at work, I realized James had gotten very quiet and was hard at work too.

James Ball Ramp
Can you tell who is the geek out of the three of us??? 

Eventually Lydia karate chopped her father's ball ramp that had turned into a cannon (have I mentioned how much James is looking forward to a little boy???). And then James decided to build a car with Lydia that turned out super cool!



They were both quite tickled with their car! James would build it and Lydia would drive the car into a wall and watch it smash. Then they repeated. We spent allot of time in this quiet room playing ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment