Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Somebody's Birthday ;)

After taking the 3 hour glucose test I decided to buy a chocolate cake. If I passed it was a celebration cake. If I did not pass, then it was a last celebration before the baby was born. Either way, I was eating a chocolate cake!

I went to the grocery store and was browsing the bakery and found beautiful birthday cakes on sale! Hurray!!!!! This was the chocolate cake for me. 

The cashier asked me whose birthday I was celebrating my response "somebody special". Totally wasn't explaining my irrational thoughts to the cashier! 

I got the cake home and we went to cut it and it just seemed wrong to cut this birthday cake without taking a picture. Aren't birthday cakes made to celebrate and be picture moments??? Ofcourse! 

The Cake for "Somebody's Birthday". 





And this was without a doubt the best cake ever! I have half a mind to buy a bakery cake next birthday to see if it tastes as good on a birthday ;) 

P.S. I PASSED the glucose tests!!!!!!!!!!! This baby will have a happier mom over the next several months because I like chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment