Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lydia's Work

I did not think that Lydia did much of her work last week (beautiful weather again!!!!) but I was totally wrong. We must have just been home allot ;) 

Admiring her favorite posters. Everybody needs favorite art work to display right??? 

I have noticed Lydia has started coloring in the lines and being more precise about which colors she uses and coloring objects the "right colors". So we tried a color by number and this was a huge success (I think by the end of the week we had done several color by numbers - so for the sake of our printer I need to find a color by number coloring book!).



Sometimes an artist needs to stand up! 

Look I can write "A". 



Another color by number ;) 

I realized Lydia had done allot of coloring sheets on creation. So we made a fun book that she can read "all by myself".




I got a tickle out of watching her cut with scissors and being so focused that her foot was all tense. Sometimes the humor is hard to find in a day I guess! 


A project all about nice vs. ugly ways to talk to people. It was a very fitting and appropriate discussion that we needed one afternoon.... 


Birthday Card Creation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment