Friday, September 13, 2013

Random Pictures


Lydia was SO excited to see her Dad one night last week. She ran and cheered for him. Was so eager to see and play with him. It is like her mom had not played with her at all that day ;)



I have heard it said that small car owners don't realize that they have small cars. When I found a cheap sand box, bought it, and then squished into my car I then remembered "oh, Lydia is with me!". I thought the picture was comical and thankfully the drive home was short with many green lights!


Oh, thank you Aunt Jessica and Uncle Robert! Lydia loves her wand (her parents are still undecided and I think her baby brother will be terrified of the wand!). The wand does equal lots of dancing and prancing through the house which is super cute. 



No comments:

Post a Comment