Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life this Week

Projects, projects, projects. Lydia's projects have taken on a very high priority to her! Isaac lays down for a nap and she goes running to the table for "project time with Mom". 


My new reality: A little claustrophobic to the caretaker of the zoo when I look in the back seat. I think I just need to start getting pull through parking spots and then I never have to look in the back seat ;) 

Lydia loves Isaac. And sometimes Isaac loves Lydia. 


Cuteness! 








Isaac learning to like a paci! 









Some people take pictures of babies first bath. Little Isaac finally got his classic bath picture taken on bath number 3. Bath number 3 is memorable too right??? 

Look we even got time to take TWO pictures! Success right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment