Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snapshot of Our Week

Ofcourse anywhere Lydia is, there will be crafting going on! 

"I will do it myself"!


We made a square picture frame but decided gluing buttons would be way more fun than just drawing a picture! 


Lydia likes to make faces and email her pictures to her Dad. I am not 100% sure that her Dad ever reads his personal email but one day he will see these emails and laugh ;) 




TRIO Blocks! Super cool! 


"Yes, Mom I can sleep flat on my back". AND we have so many pictures of Lydia in this same position - swaddled with pacifier in mouth laying on the same blanket in the floor. 


The day the Trio blocks came, James worked late, and Lydia went to bed early. I found James and Isaac playing with the blocks. (Isaac was soooooooo impressed ;) ). 



Working on our handwriting skills. But in Lydia's world she "is doing her important work from home". 


"Light bulbs! Peeps these are the greatest inventions ever". Good thing Isaac was born shortly before the time change - he would have been devastated to not have so many hours every evening to stare at the light bulbs. I think he should be easy to entertain over Christmas. 


Some kids read books. Lydia reads the Kindle... Geek in the making! 


Blowout diaper + Eating = Happy Naked Milk Coma

No comments:

Post a Comment