Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Bunny

Lydia has a new friend (well, maybe 3 friends!). She got to visit with her Great Grandmother and one of her Great Aunts and was introduced to "drug store". I think I have taken her to a drug store before but maybe not because she keeps talking about the joys of "drug store". While she was at the drug store Lydia got a huge solid chocolate bunny (it was yummy - just ask her!), an octopus, AND this bunny. 

I have never seen Lydia take to a stuffed animal as she has with this bunny. The bunny has taken many adventures often but I quit taking pictures after day one! 

Oh by the way the Bunny is named "Big Red" or "Elisha Amy" (I don't know where Big Red came from and Lydia wanted to name her brother Elisha Amy so...). 


Piggy Back Rides


Set up Camp on the Patio


Waved to the neighbors



Lydia and her "Crew" 



The Bunny had some quiet time in the afternoon. I don't know what the bunny was doing but I had the windows open and could hear lots of laughter coming from our neighbors. So I think the bunny had a very restful quiet time ;) 

Needed a Snack after Quiet Time

Bunnies prefer bananas over carrots apparently. 


Going for a walk, greeted the neighbors, and ofcourse needed hugs from everybody! 

The bunny even went out to dinner. 
Some times in life you need a laugh and this bunny has made us all laugh many times this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment