Friday, April 11, 2014

The end of March and Early April

More snow storms, flu, sleepless nights, keeping up with little ones, and basically the blog hasn't been updated. I could make individual posts OR I could just have one very random post. ONE VERY RANDOM post it is! 

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

How fast can you paint the letter S???


Sitting up (and falling). 








I thought this was funny. Lydia and I went through the house and put labels on all the "S" objects we could find. James didn't comment for many days. He claims that some things are not worth commenting (maybe he thought I was being passive agressive and telling him where households things are located???). Or maybe he is just doesn't think weird happenings in the house are no longer weird and therefore didn't comment. Either way James did not think it was unusual that Lydia and I labeled so many household objects for several days ;) 


Isaac likes playing with food (I am skeptical that he has really eaten anything). But this cauliflower was fascinating to play with! 

And the cauliflower ran away there for a moment. 

Guess what? Lydia can also eat cauliflower! 

We decorated for spring during another ice storm! 

We finished our wreath. 

And atleast the house looks spring like in the midst of another ice storm! 

Mom gets sick and it is amazing what bored children will do! 

And how young of a child will be allowed to watch tv. 



Isn't Isaac cute when he hasn't slept all night??? I wish I felt that cute when I haven't slept all night! 

Eating Russian food (because Lydia has been obsessed with Russia!)

Sick babies are NO fun! 

Somehow Lydia only got sick for 14 hours. I counted. Lydia slept. Maybe had we all had the luxury of sleeping for 14 hours straight the rest of us would have gotten healthy in 14 hours vs. 5 days each! 

No comments:

Post a Comment