Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Photo Shoot

One day I may look back and chuckle about this series of pictures. Well, I am trying to chuckle now! I thought to myself that we could do this simple photo shoot - kids hold signs that say "Best Dad (or Pappaw) Ever". Frame the adorable pictures and tada cute Father's Day desk art. Perfect! 

And then there was day one of trying to get a cute picture. I gave up and no pictures were taken. 

And then there was this day and if this idea was going to work I had to get decent pictures taken and sent off to be developed in one day. Simple right? 

What I did not realize is routine is important to Isaac and merely going outside to play after breakfast instead of after nap time resulted in major issues all.day.long. And apparently if Isaac is upset Lydia "really just can't concentrate on smiling or even being cute". So with my sweet helpers this is what we ended up with... 
























Do not fear, Isaac was screaming in this picture too! 



And the final result: 


Happy Father's Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment