Saturday, June 6, 2015

Lawn Mower

One of my sweet children LOVES watching the lawn mowers. LOVES. Infact when we are inside and he hears a lawn mower he runs from window to window in the house to just catch a glimpse of the mower. If he can't catch a glimpse then he will get his shoes and want to go take a walk. I remembered the little bubble mowers that are just a rite of passage for a little boy (btw these little mowers are nearly impossible to find used!).

I never did find him a used bubble mower and went to buy him a bubble mower on Amazon. AND then I saw this little mower that did not have the bubbles and came with a gas can and makes lawn mower noises!  Perfect! I opened the box and set the box in the floor. Isaac came running to investigate this box and as he opened the flaps he said a word (we don't hear many words from Isaac so this in itself is HUGE!). "Nice", says Isaac.

Best part of this nice lawn mower: Isaac pushed said mower for three hours! Yes, three hours. I think he probably has been dreaming of "Nice".







I was hoping to catch him saying "Nice" but I did not. 

"Isaac, this makes noise", says Lydia. 





This looks like they are being mean to each other however, Lydia was making bridges for Isaac to mow under. They were both having a grand time with bridge making but I never did get a picture as the troll over the bridge kept tickling the lawn mower boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment