Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Don't Rock My Boat

(Written by Lydia - guess she didn't enjoy leaving town...)

Dear Tour Guides for Life,

I like my life. I like knowing that when the sun is shining into my room I get to lay in my bed and play with the pacifier for a long while. I like knowing that after lunch we are going to go do something fun. I like that after we read a story in the magical chair, Tour Guide 2 will cuddle me, and then I get to lay down in my bed. I like that after I put on my pj's I get to go play toys and eat a snack. I like my life exactly as it is.

Why did we have to ride in the car for such a long time? It was fun playing toys, eating snacks, getting new toys, but we could have done all those things at our house.

Why did you let me sleep in another bed? I have a perfectly good bed at home. I like it. I can kick my legs, hear the thump AND Tour Guide 1 laughing every time I do it.

Why did you all decide to change everything? I just don't understand....

Signed by Don't Rock My Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment