Wednesday, May 25, 2011

RE: Don't Rock My Boat

Dear Don't Rock My Boat,

Let me apologize for the disruption you have recently experienced. BUT I think that you will be excited to learn that...

You took a road trip and were even somewhat nice to us about your trip (thanks!).

Despite what you believed at the time, you were in NO danger and were only away from your world for a little over 36 hours (could have been longer for you but you were in distress over not seeing your toys!).

We realize that you like your life exactly as it is but sometimes it is nice to "get out of the boat" and do new things. You got to experience riding in the car without screaming - oh, how nice is that! You got to have a picnic lunch. You got to take a nap in the car. You got to play with Abigail and meet Reagan. You got to try South Carolina BBQ.

So, Don't Rock My Boat, I hope that in the future you will be able to have a more open mind and enjoy new experiences!

Sincerely,
Your Tour Guides for Life

No comments:

Post a Comment