Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2010 vs 2011


After the last post about Lydia's help with the Christmas tree decorating, this was her help last year. I am not sure that my helper last year even noticed that there was a tree?!?!

 In 2010, we even dressed the baby up for the picture infront of the tree experience! This year, we got a 1/2 way decent picture!

Just Learning to Sit Up...

Laying down is easier!




Attempt #1

Attempt #2
 Took four attempts to get a picture of Lydia this year infront of the tree...

Got 75% of the wiggly, giggly girl... 

And when she was out of breath and needed a quick chew on her fingers break, I got THE picture! Not great, but it will document the fact that we did have a picture infront of the tree... 



 Pictures with Mom and Dad, 2010

We have so many pictures from 2010 and I just posted the better ones. This year, I am posting both pictures I have gotten of Lydia infront of the tree with her parents. Hopefully before the tree comes down, we can get a couple more pictures! We shall see :)


Was only able to hold the child down for two pictures. Next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I miss our little 6 month old babies! It's so, so hard to get an 18 month old to sit still for a photo!

    ReplyDelete