Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wall Art...

One more sign that Lydia is now a toddler, WALL ART! She loves to play in her room by herself. I was fixing lunch and realized that her room is very quiet. I quickly ran the steps and my sweet little child came out of my office. This is not a good sign because the office is far from child proofed. But being a toddler she was very excited with her wall art and brought me to the wall to show me her art work.

The Artist



I am sure this is talent... 

We even decorated the window! 
After the artist got her picture taken with her art, she got to clean the mess... She actually did a pretty good job and we have chatted about no more art on the walls. (Next time, the camera will be put away. But who can resist documenting this first!!!!). And since the art didn't come off the paint, I think I may be able to talk James into painting another room :) Really the neon yellow walls are not that pretty...











No comments:

Post a Comment