Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas from Lydia!




Mom and Dad told me that I needed to start earning my keep. So I have been looking around the house for things to help with. So far, I have helped with the decorating (my first masterpiece on the walls!). I am the Trash Princess of the House (I leave no speck of trash on the floor AND have you seen how fun the trash can is??? One day I am going to get brave and take the trash out of the trash can!). 

But Mom was lamenting recently that she keeps missing birthdays and never returns calls in a timely fashion so I have become the Manager of Communications! Mom told me this was great and I could write the Christmas letter too.

Oh, my! Speaking of Christmas – I think this is going to be fun! Have you seen the twinkling lights EVERYWHERE? Every time I see twinkling lights I must STOP, clap, bounce, and then very slowly so my peeps don’t notice creep up to touch those twinkling lights! I am a sneaky one and have already gotten my Christmas present from mom and dad – they bought my Christmas present in July?!?! Seriously, parents did you think I could ignore the giant play kitchen??? (They did at least cover it up, but really people. I am small but very smart!). My parents decided we could have Christmas on November 5th this year. (Don’t worry; I think I will still get a little something for Christmas – because I am cute!).

But I digress. Mom told me that a Christmas letter needed to update people on what we have done this year.  This is a mystery to me because our lives can be summed up in one word: LYDIA!!!!!!!!

Yep, life is all about me and my cuteness. I don’t know why mom and dad seem so busy, all we have to do is eat and PLAY! I spend my days running around the house, playing with my baby dolls, playing in my kitchen, crawling into little holes, chasing balls, and spying on my neighbors.

We spend a lot of time playing with my friends, visiting the park, going to the museums, going to story time, and did I mention my friends??? I love visiting with humans that are my size and most of the time I don’t even cry when mom and dad leave me.

So Merry Christmas All!

Lydia Grace Stojan
Manager of Communications
Stojan Household

Editors Note from DeAnna: Even though it seems like it, there are other things going on in our lives outside of the 3 foot princess. James graduated from Wake Tech with an AS in Computer Programming this summer (hurray!!!!!)  He started a new job several weeks later doing computer programming – which he loves the job and two of the three of us love not being self employed (Lydia is a bit bitter that her dad goes to work in the morning. The grudge is decreasing as time goes on!). James is also attending NC State and working towards a Bachelor degree. I am still teaching little baby ballerinas how to dance. And Lydia is a full time job all by herself – she did mention the masterpiece on the wall, her great love of trash cans, and carefully left out SLEEP in her description of her days J

No comments:

Post a Comment