Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why???

I have been in a quandary. Lydia has exactly two teeth left to finish out her one year old set of teeth (hurray!!!!!!!). Let me preface this by saying, I am not complaining!

Every single bottom tooth has been a painless experience. No tears. No sleepless night. No drama. Just one day, I look up and realize "oh you have a new tooth". Every single bottom tooth has been this way.

The top teeth. Let's just say that we are trying to decide if we should buy stock in Motrin, chocolate, or coffee... Get the picture???

Today I looked up and realized that she has a full set of teeth on the bottom. Two more eye teeth to go on the top. If she wants to wait until the middle of January to decide to get those two last teeth, I would be deeply indebted to her (or we can all pray and hope that the last two top teeth decide to be as uneventful as the bottom teeth have been!).

No comments:

Post a Comment