Thursday, March 8, 2012

Driving...

I know that when I drive I talk to the other drivers. Who else is going to tell them that they are in my lane? I don't yell. It really is just an ongoing conversation that I have with all the other cars and drivers.

For example: "Dude, choose one lane". "Are you sure that is where you really want to go (said in a most sarcastic voice!)?" "Dude, you bought a vehicle that you can not drive". "Oh, I thought that when cars were parked they were supposed to be in just one parking space." "Are you really THAT special?"

And on and on the conversations go.

As Lydia has started talking more, I have realized that apparently I talk to the other cars ALLOT! Thankfully, I do not yell at the other cars/drivers. I am very very very sarcastic with the other drivers. And I also do not use "bad words" so...

Today coming from the back seat, Lydia is buckled in her little car seat, talking to her babies, and her finger is pointing.

  • Dude 
  • Bad car
  • You STOP
  • SIT
  • Stay
  • You GO
And apparently I say "dude" allot! 

Possibly I need to quit talking to the other cars and drivers. Or maybe I will continue and just pass this trait down to my daughter... 


No comments:

Post a Comment