Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lydia's Declarations - Just Want Dad!


Sometimes when you are playing in the floor with your toys you feel a burning desire to just sit there and moan about "where is Dad?". I know that most days he gets up and goes to work but maybe it is just Mom telling me lies. Maybe Dad is really playing outside. Or maybe he is pretending to sleep. Maybe he took his car to the park and he is playing. Or maybe he is playing a giant game of hide and seek.

On this particular day I would do my happy dance, cheer for Dad's car, and then watch out the window for him to appear. That technique did not work.

Asking Mom 1000 times "where is Dad" also did not work.

Playing with Dad's favorite toys, did not work.

But just like Mom said after nap time, he was there! He just appeared and he was ready to play with me.

So Dad, where do you really go all day? Where is this place where you can not take a nap? Where is this magical play place that you go??? Can I go tomorrow???

1 comment: