Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Our Week

Valentine Party!
Lydia has really enjoyed all things Valentine Day this year. ALLOT! She read a book about a Valentine party and being all about a party anyway saw this as a perfect excuse for a party. So she invited several friends and had a party (i.e play time and snacks!). 







Preparing for her guests - yes she dressed for the occasion! 



SNOW! Days and days and days of snow. 





Just let me eat people. I don't care about snow. 



"Lydia I want to be just like you!"

We built a house with 40 blocks. 

We built a house with 40 marshmallows (yes, I was running out of ideas!). 

We destroyed our houses with 80 objects! 

It is snowing again!!!!!!! I thought if I started taking pictures I could remember why next snow storm I want to go on vacation. Far away ;) 


We made Valentine pretzel crunch. 

Isaac rolled over. 

We even celebrated Valentines Day while snowed in! 


AND then we finally saw the sun, melting, and escaped from our four walls!!!!!!



Lydia has been wanting to learn to vacume. I have been procrastinating (the one chore that I have to do while both kids are awake - to be able to do this one in 5 minutes is necessary). 



Isaac is now able to get 7 fingers in his mouth. Milestones I say! 










And I think this picture is hilarious. No idea why my very happy baby was so distraught but I thought it would be nice to remember the moment with a picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment